Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

finally found that piping fabric so now my WIP will be a completed work soon

you know how it goes...you buy that fabric loose the fabric and then purchase more fabric, then find the original fabric...well i misplaced my fabric so i could make piping for my quilt "twice in a blue lizard"...darn it all...after all i had made a point of cutting up both fabric for piping and binding so i would not loose the fabric into my stash...i knew where the binding was...wound on a cone and ready for use...o' where o'where did that little dog go, o'where, o'where can he be...finally found it in  basket of fabric waiting for me to start my new quilt...so now i can get to work on the piping tomorrow and perhaps if it is a good day with sunshine on my shoulder i will get the piping and binding on...
 ready for the piping and binding
lizards crawling in the snow
big swollen belly on this one 
 fussy cut this panel to get this look
the second "blue lizard"
some detail of my quilting

hooking up to 
&


13 comments:

Linda said...

Love it Sherry! Another beauty. Glad you found your missing piping.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

I just love this quilt!! And I like the quilting on your border. I may have to steal that one of these days.

Lorette Cole said...

OH MY!!! What a gorgeous quilt and you've quilted it beautifully! Glad you found your piping!

momiji said...

Lovely--what a lively, vibrant quilt! I'll look forward to seeing the final result!

The Thompsons said...

My son is currently obsessed with lizards, so it makes me appreciate your quilt even more- it's gorgeous!!
What a fun, fun quilt!

junacreationsuk.blogspot.co.uk said...

Your lizards are gorgeous. Are they appliqued?

Shannon said...

I love the lizards!! They aree so cool!!

wipgirl said...

Wow, this is pretty amazing!

sarah elizabeth :: {no} hats said...

Those little lizards are so fun!

Jo Ferguson said...

This quilt is definitely on my list of favourites. Your fabric, colour choices and quilting have taken from stunning to absolutely outstanding.

Sarah said...

Oh wow! Those little critters are amazing. What an awesome quilt!!

Regina said...

Your lizards made me smile before I even read your blog, and then I had to smile again: I am not the only one to whom lost fabric happens....

Suzanne Ramsay said...

I love your lizard critters. Any advice on how you appliqued them?